Play Northgard now!
- The AI mainly uses throwing axemen to get high damage armies.
- Do not colonize the middle in a FFA game or you’ll get destroyed from all sides. You only need to expand if you actually need something. Let your population build up peacefully.
- It takes a long time to rebuild an army. If you win a battle, you can basically just conquer their lands for like 5 minutes unless someone else attacks you during it.
- Assigning people as soldiers costs Kröwns, which gets expensive.
- You lose a territory faster than your army can run across the map, so towers are important, even if they aren’t very strong.
- You lose if your Town Hall gets destroyed. Since you start on the beach and since a lot of clans can summon soldiers on any beach tile, you have to build a tower by your town hall.
- You get people’s buildings (even upgraded buildings, bonfires, and relics) when you conquer their land, so it’s very good.
- You have to repair buildings in conquered lands before they burn down, and that has to be done by a villager, so you have to send other professions to a house or town hall first to be able to tell them to repair or build a tower.
- You can’t attack territory without scouting it first, and you can’t scout enemy territory without an upgraded scout, so you always have to upgrade your scout camp to be able to attack someone’s town hall.